Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp is actually really unfortunate to be directly competing with a machine-like City for the PL title. There is a real danger of history underrating him for his work at Liverpool in case he leaves with just 1 PL title (same as Leicester) and 1 CL title despite commanding the best Liverpool side of the last 30 years. If he loses the CL final, I wonder how many of his players will respond to his high intensity football next season. Mental exhaustion and demotivation could see his slide slip like Dortmund in his final season.

Its like how Ferguson is criticized for 'only' 2 CLs (same number as Guardiola/Mourinho) but no context is given in terms of having to overcome the aftermath of Heysel in the 90s and losing finals to arguably the 'greatest-ever' team twice.
Sniff

"It's not plastic" says the Liverpool fan from ...... Brighton!
I’ve been having some banter with a Liverpool fan from Sunderland

all too predictable really. I know he cried when Yaya scored v Sunderland
I know he follows Liverpool because Sunderland aren’t that good and local lad Henderson happens to be in a team that is.

What does make me laugh though is when he starts calling us plastics….

There time coming 2nd is coming to an end, other teams will pass them, they need investment in the team and the likes of jota and Diaz are not good enough to play Klopp press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.