Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what the English football media, LFC, and Klopp try and spin about Liverpool fans behaviour last night, social media and football fans all over the world are discussing the truth about Liverpool fans and their bad behaviour once again. You just have to read all the comments across every social media platform.

Not true - if you were there you would have seen a lot of French kids - mainly ethnic minority causing mayhem and not Liverpool fans - if you aren’t there you cannot judge it
Ah right, got it now. First you blame ''the frogs'' and now you're pinning it on 'ethnic minorities''. I see a pattern emerging here....

It’s full Liverpool PR Mode tonight.

4-F967-C29-5-E6-F-4-C6-E-AAC4-A8125-C4-B83-DC.jpg

AC29626-A-FCF8-4-E1-C-BDC7-8303-E2-E1-E3-FD.jpg

9-AAE9-B96-5-C8-F-4-D0-B-AB62-8086-BB6-C2-D22.jpg

When have UEFA failed Liverpool previously?

Like Rodgers he's the problem by pandering to the over emotional overgrown babies that their fanbase consists of. "Unleash the crowd!" "This means more!" Etcetera. Klopp is a bigger problem as he's as unhinged as the majority of them.
I know I’m not the only one who thinks this but there’s something really unhinged about him. His post match interview is very uncomfortable, I can’t tell if he’s about to cry or punch the interviewer, but contrast that with how he is when he’s won and it’s like a child after 2 litres of coca-cola.

Not true - if you were there you would have seen a lot of French kids - mainly ethnic minority causing mayhem and not Liverpool fans - if you aren’t there you cannot judge it
So I assume you were there as you seem to be able to judge it perfectly?

5Live in full "defend Liverpool " mode this morning interviewing someone who didn't get in (don't recall him saying he had a ticket tho he said they were queuing ) said he was surrounded by ticketless "people" who when pressed he claimed were local.....yeah right your average Parisian had fuck all to do and decided to take part in a crush at the stadium for shits and giggles

& they all went in the Liverpool end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.