Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m not the only one who thinks this but there’s something really unhinged about him. His post match interview is very uncomfortable, I can’t tell if he’s about to cry or punch the interviewer, but contrast that with how he is when he’s won and it’s like a child after 2 litres of coca-cola.

He reminds me of Nigel Pearson, unhinged.

Not true - if you were there you would have seen a lot of French kids - mainly ethnic minority causing mayhem and not Liverpool fans - if you aren’t there you cannot judge it
So you're a City fan, yet you went to a stadium crawling with ticketless fans,who were stuck in a large queue for hours but somehow you managed to observe all that went on around a very large stadium?

Re the issues outside the ground. It can be true that there were issues with fake tickets (more than likely as loads of people will chance their arm, like at the Euros final at Wembley) and that the officials organised it poorly & were heavy handed in response. I saw lots of videos of unnecessary tear gas against people. As much as I dislike Liverpool, that must have been an awful situation for fans who had genuine tickets and paid a lot for the trip. And then they lost anyway.

"The Liverpool fans are special"

And this is where the problem lies. They think they can do what they want, say what they want and get away with what they want. Even the video on SSN in defence of them shows fans climbing over a fence. Typical Liverpool fans.
Just like the vandalism of our bus, they were allowed to do it, no prosecutions got handed out. The media in this country are soft with them, if that was City last night we’d be getting hammered and rightly so.

All the way to Paris
To lose the Champions League
Crying in the stands
Coughing in the streets
Real scored the first one
Salah didn't score
City won the title
? (last line anyone)

Allez, Allez, Allez
Allez, Allez, Allez
Allez, Allez, Allez
Allez, Allez, Allez
"Their quad has gone for sure!"

I'm a poet - and I know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.