Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do worse than looking at these guys given our penalties.

Liverpool players have been wearing brain monitors during training - in a scene that looks like something from a sci-fi film.

The Reds have been utilising the expertise of a neuroscience company for some time now, with Jurgen Klopp praising the impact of the firm in his side's FA Cup penalty shootout win against Chelsea earlier this month.

"We work together with a company, four guys," said Klopp after the Wembley victory.

"They got in contact with us two years ago, I think I was aware of it [then]. One of them is a neuroscientist and he said 'we can train penalty shooting'. And I said: 'sounds interesting, come over.'

"German guy, we met. We worked together and this trophy is for them like the Carabao Cup was."
Wouldn't work for any other team as they never concede any.

Re the issues outside the ground. It can be true that there were issues with fake tickets (more than likely as loads of people will chance their arm, like at the Euros final at Wembley) and that the officials organised it poorly & were heavy handed in response. I saw lots of videos of unnecessary tear gas against people. As much as I dislike Liverpool, that must have been an awful situation for fans who had genuine tickets and paid a lot for the trip. And then they lost anyway.

aaa.jpg

Just seen the news.

Some dipper on there saying" the champions league is bigger than the premiership. You arent a big team until you have won it "

I am not saying this because City havent won the CL but how can a knockout cup be classed better than a 9 month league season

As surly a season 9 months long is tougher to win.

The dippers arent interested in us lol
That's to be expected. Except they lost.

Or should we all just forget about this season and just reminisce on past glories instead?

Police treated Liverpool fans differently we hear.
I wonder why?
Lest we forget.
29/05/1985
RIP
These fans went to a match and were killed by Liverpool fans behaviour.

Rocco Acerra,
Bruno Balli,
Alfons Bos,
Giancarlo Bruschera,
Andrea Casula,
Giovanni Casula,
Nino Cerullo,
Willy Chielens,
Giuseppina Conti,
Dirk Daeninckx,
Dionisio Fabbro,
Jacques François,
Eugenio Gagliano,
Francesco Galli,
Giancarlo Gonnelli,
Alberto Guarini,
Giovacchino Landini,
Roberto Lorentini,
Barbara Lusci,
Franco Martelli,
Loris Messore,
Gianni Mastroiaco,
Sergio Bastino Mazzino,
Luciano Rocco Papaluca,
Luigi Pidone,
Benito Pistolato,
Patrick Radcliffe,
Domenico Ragazzi,
Antonio Ragnanese,
Claude Robert,
Mario Ronchi,
Domenico Russo,
Tarcisio Salvi,
Gianfranco Sarto,
Amedeo Giuseppe Spolaore,
Mario Spanu,
Tarcisio Venturin,
Jean Michel Walla,
Claudio Zavaroni,
RIP
RIP
Fucking disgraceful that they are having a trophy parade on the anniversary of Heysel yet refuse to play a football match on the Hillsborough one.

Fair comment. But apparently there were tens of thousands and they would have known they were fake. Klopp also "invited" as many as could get over there and even midweek on Sky I caught the tail end of a report saying that they wanted "as many as could possibly get there" to support them and it was going to be wonderful because Liverpool fans were going to turn Paris red, with or without tickets"

Wording may not be exact but had that been ANY other team they would have advised fans NOT to travel without a ticket.
The media give them a free pass because of their “legendary” atmosphere and cheeky-chappie personae. Even when all this jibbing and tear gassing was happening, BT thought we should hear that bloody anthem of theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.