Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does the Nearly-Men parade start?
They are having a parade for winning 2 penalty shoot outs ?
And they got wrong decisions in their favour in both finals and previous rounds to even take both to penalties

Saw this headline on BBC news, it must be airborne from the players at Anfield:

Champions League Final: I have asthma and was tear gassed twice - Liverpool fan​

Parade delayed … ‘due to circumstances beyond Liverpools control’. They’ve asked MerPol to investigate what they believe is sabotage by illegal immigrants in solidarity with French Police

3198705faa11c83ff7d1796caf9d634f.jpg

“Alexa, show me a deluded cult member”…

He's one of the cultish disciples at the Temple of the Anfield Wrap, his five minutes of fame is the laughable video on the uncut grass at the Etihad.

There's no Liverpool turd this fucker won't polish, sprinkle with sugar and sell as ice cream.

They are on another level, sky currently interviewing an Alan Carr lookalike from the ‘Anfield wrap’ (no me neither) on the parade route in Liverpool, apparently it’s now been proven to not have been the fans fault for the issues last nigh - it’s all down to the french authorities and Uefa. Demanding an inquiry with govt intervention, fucking deluded.

funny how there’s no reports of any issues from the Madrid end.

Parade route looks very empty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.