Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane going is huge, considering they paid €30m for the 'best in the world' Thiago then they cant expect more for a player the same age with 1 year left on his deal.

Honestly though at that price, Real, Barca and even Chelsea or yourselves should be looking at him. Cant believe Bayern will get a free run. Quality player and think the reason he is off is because he was completely overlooked by all the Salah praise, especially considering he was their key player the last few months

well for me he was way better than Salah in the last 3rd of the season so Mane going is a big loss - all over Twitter that they should go for Kane - great idea - £150m for a striker who can hide WITH Salah in any cup finals they reach

Yeah....

pep-guardiola-pep.gif

What did I miss?

Just seen a sky sports news clip of that kaveh guy outside the ground during the match explaining what happened, every single time he referred to the Liverpool supporters he said 20,000 Liverpool supporters in a very thinly disguised attempt to suggest there wasn't anybody there that shouldn't be. We all fucking saw it, there were thousands upon thousands without a ticket that got in as we could all see from the crowd shots during the game and that's without mentioning all those that didn't get in. There was very very clearly way more than 20k there and that's the only reason there was any problem.

Also repeatedly insisted any and all trouble stemmed from "gangs" of French youths. Probably the same French youths we've all seen in the clips with scouse accents and Robertson printed Liverpool shirts on.

Before people start talking about a false narrative I think we will need more details, that being said the thing that strikes me as odd is that it seems to have been an issue with one end... one gate? fake tickets.... you would assume that if UEFA had screwed up the whole event they would have screwed it up for everyone.... it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. However word of warning to non-football supporters, people not in England thye will be seen as English football supporters, they don't care if they are Liverpool supporters, Chelsea or City.. I won't be shocked to see some kind of punishment/restriction on English clubs next years(maybe a reduced allocation for the final).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.