Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha a bunch of southerners that clearly wasn't at the match yesterday travelled up for the parade on sky sports news, interviewer trying to get them to say something, anything, nothing but 1 word answers throughout until he starts going on about city. That's the sweet nectar I'm tuning in for. This is going to be so so bitter.
Whilst you are right, they rambled on shite when talking about Liverpool. Don’t completely make up they came alive when talking about city. Cockney gobshites regardless

"The crowd are at least two deep in places".

Nicked from Mike Wedderburn during the rags' record breaking 19 titles parade in 2011
I live round the corner from there. They are taking pics from outside a pub that will, in fairness, be very busy as it always is. They are on Queens Drive, the ring road that goes around the city. I think I shall give it a miss going near there till this evening.

I live round the corner from there. They are taking pics from outside a pub that will, in fairness, be very busy as it always is. They are on Queens Drive, the ring road that goes around the city. I think I shall give it a miss going near there till this evening.
I thought them lot hate the queen, do they start booing every time they walk into that pub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.