Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Madrid fans had no trouble getting into the ground, because they had legit tickets. The Dippers just never learn, yes support your team, but don't buy fake tickets and expect to get into the ground.

no no I’ve just listened to podcast and just because barcode scanner isn’t recognising tickets doesn’t mean they were counterfeit
It’s just unfortunate that all the faulty scanners were at the Liverpool gates

For fairness there are some videos emerging of French locals sneaking in, this person apparently is a minor celebrity in France and is let in by the girl who's part of the security.

The rest of football fans remain very ever thankful to City and Madrid

Bless you both
Lived in Liverpool in the 80s and had respect for both fan bases but fuck me Liverpools now is just cockneys, Irish and Norwegians.

Just watching the parade on SSN, its hilarious, not interviewed one scouser yet and some bloke is selling blow up FA and League Cups.

Wish I lived there now, would defo be there.

no no I’ve just listened to podcast and just because barcode scanner isn’t recognising tickets doesn’t mean they were counterfeit
It’s just unfortunate that all the faulty scanners were at the Liverpool gates

Ticket printing company in Liverpool has vouched for the authenticity of all the tickets they distributed

c08d9233f60f693c7930de2828da5017.jpg

BREAKING NEWS - Stocks of candles and condolence books in Merseyside that were replenished in the week after running out last weekend have once again been completely exhausted. The good news is that there's absolutely no shortage of T-shirts bearing the slogans "Premier League Champions 2022", "Quad winners 2022" or "Number 7 2022".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.