Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Muggings and thuggery'​

Former Liverpool midfielder Jason McAteer tweets: "Last night was disgusting. My son attacked, my wife mugged. Uefa are very accountable as well as ground stewards and French police."
The club's former defender Jim Beglin adds: "Post-match last night was the scariest I’ve ever experienced. Organised gangs set about mugging departing fans. We ran a gauntlet of thuggery on our way to the Metro. Not a police officer in sight. Witnessed so many ambush attacks on unsuspecting attendees. Reprehensible Uefa."

Oh the bloody irony :O

All fucking 12 of them.......
Some of them look like they were just walking past lol

But we refute these pictures when they do it to us, a scouse fucker showed me one of our parade with about 20 people, I asked if that was taken 6-8 hours before the bus went past or after it had gone by?

He couldn't say

Exactly I replied, now fuck off, also might have been mentioned :)

Not sad to see him go, incredible player. That it happened on “parade day” is hilarious as well.
Their best player, makes them tick up front, dropping off centre half's and then wandering into the box, strong, decent in the air, and can finish

they will miss him down the middle, not as affective when out wide though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.