Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I am so keep it coming - I’ve been a blue for over 60 years and seen it all - so I’m able to view all this with a smile - yep I don’t like the dipper but I abhor this tribal shite which is not necessary - we’ll have fans in a club who cause trouble the dippers may have more than their share but don’t give me this about last night innocent folk were cheated and that us not right - just like the cheating we get with refs - ill remember you all don’t worry by the way - pretty sure I’ve seen a few of you on the match day thread - so called experts Not!
Is that supposed to be some kind of threat? It certainly sounds like one.

They’re obviously calling for an investigation because that’s what their worshippers would expect…but there’s a fair few at that club sitting very uncomfortably this morning knowing their little scheme (that probably started with just a few tickets for the few) has grown into a monster, players families tickets being duplicated is a serious breach and not one that can be explained away. I fully expect Uefa to get on board with the Mickeys & sweep this under the carpet mutually, but their fans won’t let it drop everyone knows that, I hope the paper trail leads right back to em
Hopefully UEFA can get hold of a sizeable number of fake tickets and determine how they were made and if copies, where did the originals come from.
Players/ staff/ families would be my favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.