Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered about that. Do they have a different drug testing regimen at UEFA? They have stumbled their way through the knock-out rounds when they normally come out all guns blazing after half time in the PL.

Tin hat time for me, maybe. :)
They've been running on fumes for as long as we have. If you strip out the hype, they've been scraping results for weeks, have gone behind first in loads of games, and you just don't come up against teams as good as Madrid that often who are really good at staying in the game. Likewise, they running on "unprecedented quad" narratives which we deprived them.

Strange really - City win the league and there is a parade the following day on a Monday evening.
Real Madrid win La Liga and they have a parade immediately even though they have a CL final in the offing.
Scousers win the FA Cup, and having won the League Cup decide to wait until after the CL Final for any parade.
To me it shouts of self importance, and them believing they only had to show up in Paris and the CL trophy was theirs. They wanted everybody to fawn over them and their 4 trophies on live tv.

Media labelled em the QUAD SQUAD, so thought I would do an anagramm of that to summarise their season.....

so................................... QUAD SQUAD

to................................... FCKING BOTTLERS LOL

Not grammatically 100% correct, but I decided to use the same "poetic licence" as the media do when they describe them and their achievements.
Close enough. Would win our pub quiz.

I suppose them taking the piss all the way up to losing the PL on the final day doesn't count then. What a tit!

How can anybody be jealous of someone who finished behind them. Is he living in some reverse parallel universe or something?

his entire career was behind Ian Rush so…

Am I missing something, they couldn't beat any of the top 3, ourselves, Chelsea or Spurs in the Premiership. They played in 3 finals but couldn't score a goal in normal time.. They either bottle it in the big games or can only beat the lower teams.. Why does anyone compare this lot to previous Liverpool teams who used to dominate both domestic and European competition. Not a patch.. And way behind us in regards to getting over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.