Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky didn’t even show any of the open top bus parade through the streets on Monday.
I know, I mentioned it at the time. Hag's rags news conference was more important apparently. All the proof you need of how biased they are.

It is a tragic sight to behold, but also funny af. Not one of them has the energy to even pretend they are happy.

Seeing them holding the cups at the front of the bus reminded me of the time Real Madrid dropped the Capo del Rey and ran over it. The cups are safe though if they dropped it a scouser would have grabbed it before it hit the ground and be in the local pawn shop.

I can almost imagine the late, great Murray Walker describing Liverpools quad attempt..
"And with only two corners to negotiate surely we are seeing history about to be made......but wait, oh my word, what's happened. It's Klopp in the Bin Dipper 2022 turbo. The wheels have fell off within touching distance of the finish line. And there goes Pep in the Blue Moon special waving at Klopp as he passes him laughing his bollocks off...and here comes the Italian Ancelotti passing Klopp as well, flicking the V's and shouting "14 times, 14 times" at this sad, crestfallen German. Surely a pit crew well trained in Liverpool in removing wheels from a car should also be able to put those wheels on securely"wheels-fall-off-f1 (1).gif

Last edited:
LOL Thick scouse idiot from the Anfield Rap talking on Sky about the (relatively sparse) crowds lining the streets as the parade drives through.

"They love a bank holiday so they're out in numbers..."

Since when has today been a bank holiday?
Every Monday Is a day off for dippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.