Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go on line tv licensing and fill out the I do not require a tv licence bit. You have to do it every two years . You may get one of there sales team come round to check, they have no legal right to enter your home politely tell them to leave. I've never had anyone turn up tho
I did once and she took one look at my house, saw that I didn't have a telly and said it was a waste of her time even being there.

As someone who has played GK all his life in mostly recreational football and has always been a big fan of the position, im sick of the disrespect they get.

If Courtois has the absolute game of his life, it can't be that he was the best player but rather it must be that something is "wrong".

It feeds into a specific casual perception of football and that people can only pay attention to on-ball attacking players (go look at the last 10 to 15 Ballon D'Or winners) and in turn you have a lot of people who don't really know what they're watching if it's not a player with the ball at feet.
Not a goalkeeper - though I dated one many years ago - but agreed. I was watching an interview with Kevin Pressman way back and one of his berserk buttons is people talking shit about goalies when they clearly have no idea about what goalkeeping entails, not to mention that when a goalie saves a penalty, rather than praising the goalie for his save, it's 'oh wow that penalty was shit'. Kasper Schmeichel said similar. Goalies can be gamechangers for a lot of teams - I remember one time when Burnley played the rags and Heaton just turned into a wall for 90 minutes, and Pickford did similar for us against Chelsea, and that's before we get into penalty shootouts like the Forest v Sheffield United one where Samba was on fire. Hell, you yourselves had Willy's performance in the League Cup against Liverpool. I remember watching the end of the game where Willy was at the other end of the pitch and then this horde of blue came charging towards him.

They deserve banning from Europe for this absolute abomination of a banner.
The wording itself, makes zero sense but imagine spending all that money to taunt your league rivals (who you supposedly don't care about...)
Dont even get me started on the shoehorning in of the Hillsborough reference!!!View attachment 45188
OK I have to play devil's advocate here. That's just banter, I'm not offended by that, certainly nothing there to warrant a ban.

Did I read it right....Mane off for maybe less than £40mil

Amazing news, think Mane is literally world class and such an important player for them

Yes he's 30, but only just turned, he's never injured, looks after himself outside the season....he'd go on till hes 34....for only £40mil, I just can't see the Dippers getting anyone near as good

They are going to have to spend a fortune (not their style) or risk going backwards......love it
Been their best player 2nd half of the season, once they bought diaz, and he went central. Gonna be a huge miss :)

I shit you not for my sins I watched some of the “parade” via YouTube and at one point there was Liverpool fan stood on top of a petrol station forecourt roof with a flare on the go, was just waiting for him to toss it to the ground and it all end in disaster.....fucking cretins the lot of them.
And I bet the prick wasn't even arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.