Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read it right....Mane off for maybe less than £40mil

Amazing news, think Mane is literally world class and such an important player for them

Yes he's 30, but only just turned, he's never injured, looks after himself outside the season....he'd go on till hes 34....for only £40mil, I just can't see the Dippers getting anyone near as good

They are going to have to spend a fortune (not their style) or risk going backwards......love it
Last year of his contract, 30.

He’s not worth much more than that.

0:37 into this video and the little hobbit womans language and demeanour screams scouse twat. These two bellends were even insulting other scousers whilst they were filming :)

Why is it always Dipper fans ? 60k arrive in Paris and only 20k have tickets another few thousand buy fake tickets in the hope of blagging their way into the ground ,no other club has this problem it is only the low life Dippers , trying to be smart arses and Jack the lads
They will never learn their lesson , turning up pissed-up without tickets has cost dozens of lives and yet they still do it , they ignore crowd segragation and murder 39 oppositon fans , it will never change until they are banned from europe , after Heysel they should NEVER have been allowed to compete again and you can guarantee this will happen time and time again , because they play the victim card everytime and its never their fault
Nail on head.

Fucking hell if Paris is minging what does he think Liverpool is
So in the highly unlikely chance they draw someone as good as PSG next season, the fans won't bother turning up in Paris then.
I have a Liverpool supporting and match going friend here on the Island.

I know....it can't be helped.

He has a mate from that city who was in Paris, who has openly acknowledged it was LFC support was as bad as that which pitched up in Athens 15 years ago.

He said there must've been something significantly wrong for the game to be delayed over half an hour, and was not suprised tear gas was used if fans "bunking in".
ITV news was saying there were thousands outside still trying to get in half an hour after the match had started. In that case, since the ground was full by that time they must have either had no tickets or fake tickets.

He's trolling and City fans keep biting.

He wants the attention.

Just block him and ignore.
Yes, but a former player? You expect the banter and vitriol from the fans, not those associated with the club in a professional capacity. Says everything about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.