Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122photos684000900x7381218684

Dumb as fuck.
I would

Henry Winter on talkshite just now.
"Maybe there was one or two without tickets and one or two trying to get in over the fence".
No Henry. There was a few thousand without tickets who turned up and caused chaos.

But, as we know, the press will never ever call out the scouse fans for whatever reason.

I heard the same and he then had a cheek to make a dig towards fans of other clubs when he brought up "tribalism".

I know Henry, how about you consistently apply a fair narrative towards every club as opposed to kissing the arse of Liverpool FC to gain extra clicks and respect from the cult. He is a wazzock.

Got a LIverpool supporting mate (from London, naturally) who has just contacted me for the first time since the match. His first words were "Can't believe we're having a fucking parade, makes us look like right cunts".

Quite.
Just tell him they looked right cunts well before the parade

Its really weird, on the one hand there seem to be endless clips on the net of hundreds if not thousands of dippers climbing over fences, pushing down barriers, even boasting about jibbing in, fake tickets etc yet on the other hand we have supposedly respected journalists stating it was just one or two fans without tickets,
What is going on with the media in this country, why are they so shit scared of telling the truth about Liverpool fans?

I'm finding it very weird as well....

The information and footage of a lot of this stuff is readily available online.....

The dippers, aided and abetted by Scouse Sport News, are claiming half a million turned up for their parade. That's slightly more than the entire population of the City of Liverpool and more than a third of the entire population of Merseyside. This is similar to their 2019 parade when they first claimed 250,000 turned up, then increased it to 500,000, increased it again to 750,000 and then rounded it up to a million.

Last edited:
'Thousands of British 'supporters' either without tickets or with fake ones forced their way through and sometimes behaved violently towards the stewards' Gerald Darmanin (French Interior Minister)
LE MONDE Monday 30th May

Yet nothing on this apart from the usual sycophantic arse-kissing towards the feral pond life who follow that rancid shit stain of a club from our media.

Fabinho's wife is taking it well I see:

Classy eh. That's a picture from 3 years ago too, mustn't have been a good turnout this year.

"There are some things oil money can't buy" says the woman who couldn't drop her knickers fast enough when a millionaire footballer flashed the cash.

Did Liverpool FC even say anything about Heysel officially yesterday? Imagine if there was a title winning parade on the date of Hillsborough, they'd go apocalyptic.

Yes they did. They had a little ceremony at the Heysel memorial at Anfield. Klopp and Henderson laid a wreath and LFC tweeted about it.

how do I know this? By going on to the Gazetta Dello Sport website. There was a small but fair and non-inflammatory piece about them marking the anniversary. There wasnt a single fucking word that I could find on the websites of the BBC, the Guardian, the Mirror or the Mail. (I stopped looking after that.)

Make up your own mind about why the U.K. media has chosen not to report this when even LFC are tweeting it, and maybe ask what they are choosing not to report about Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.