Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool victim mentality in full effect this morning. Everything on what happened out the ground and nothing about the team failing.

Funny that there was loads of fans still outside when the match started but it was full inside

Remember when they first won the European cup back in 77. BBC one had live coverage of their open top bus parade and when they got to City Hall, the players appeared on the balcony and Emlyn Hughes grabbed the mic and started singing ' Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic '.
So even in their finest moment up to then, they were thinking of other clubs and how to rub their noses in it. Truly paranoid stuff even back then.

Taking their victim status to a whole new level with this nonsense.You lost the league and you lost the CL....get over it you twats and stop inflicting your unique brand of self pity and whining on the rest of us.

Strange it only ever happens to that bunch of pathetic,insufferable,cunts.

That's a pretty shitty thing to say about goalkeepers. No wonder so many of them get annoyed with the shite talked by non-goalies. Wonder if he'd say that about Alisson if he had a good game. I know Pickford's saved our arses plenty of times this season.
Like something was wrong when Alisson won MOTM in 2019.

Does anyone else find it really creepy when Bingo starts calling his players "My boys" or "Our boys"?

Reminds me of this ;)

_39732155_fudge_203.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.