Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also genuinely don’t see what they do is wrong. All the misdemeanours and filthy shit they do and get away with, they laugh about it and think everyone makes it up or they brush it under the carpet.

They’re an utterly bizarre fanbase.
You mean like all the tweets of them on the rob on the way to the cup final?

He's trolling and City fans keep biting.

He wants the attention.

Just block him and ignore.
What gets me with Aldridge and the shit he spouts about the Dippers, he was only a player there for about 5 minutes. 673 league appearance, 83 for Dippers and was only there between 87-89. Played 170 for Newport, 114 Oxford, 243 Tranmere in context.

What gets me with Aldridge and the shit he spouts about the Dippers, he was only a player there for about 5 minutes. 673 league appearance, 83 for Dippers and was only there between 87-89. Played 170 for Newport, 114 Oxford, 243 Tranmere in context.

Hey he's from Liverpool la, those two seasons mean more.

Youre absolutely right, and they dropped kick his arse out the door the moment they got Ian Rush back...no idea where he sense of loyalty comes from. They crapped all over him.

Fair play to those 2 posters for saying that. One even claiming 90% had fake tickets - fucking hell!

I'd urge everyone to screenshot these posts in case the RAWK mods decide to delete them
Yep, shows clearly what the root cause of the whole issue was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.