Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this be sent to all UK media outlets asking them to explain as well as to the dippers? The fact that people are telling him to delete it is tantamount to an admission of guilt. The dumb fucker is so stupid why has he plastered it all over social media.
Eds
Good idea, along with a link to the Dippers official club warning pre match on the circulation of fake tickets and the Echo report which confirmed that the authorities were trying to shut down over 50 (yes 50) internet sites selling fake tickets. There was a well reported incident of over 19 people paying over £1000 each for fakes.
I bet Paris was flooded with them.

If the UK authorities were serious they would find and charge the cheeky scally with the false pass in the picture and jail him.

None of this would have happened if the authorities would have just let anyone in with a fake ticket and accepted the death toll that would have ensued.

Always the victims it's NEVER their fault.
It is not the fault of the genuine fans who purchased the tickets directly from the club or Uefa. I feel sorry for those fans who had legitimate tickets. I feel sorry for those who were tear gassed because other Liverpool fans went without tickets causing all the chaos.
The poor young kid crying on what should have been a great night for him is terrible.
Klopp should be made to apologise for rallying the fans without tickets to go even though I think they would have gone anyway.
What an absolute disaster of a night apart from the score.
They really need to sort themselves out as a club because they allow them to behave without consequences , we were on the end of that with the bus welcome, ironically they are on the end of it now.
I am glad it was Madrid there instead of us as it would have been further carnage due to the dislike of each other.

The irony is calling themselves European Royalty and demanding respect whilst showing no respect for others including towards genuine royalty and booing the National Anthem whilst expecting others to listen in silent reverence and admiration whenever YNWA is played at games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.