Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to Liverpool a lot with mates from work, as we're based in Warrington

It's a great place for a night out and has some really nice buildings, restaurants and bars in the city centre

I have no problem at all with the city and scousers in general.... I just despise Liverpool FC and the majority of their fanbase

What you say about different story back in the day is spot on. We quite often go up to the area around the cathedral south of the city centre. 20 years ago it was a wasteland and you'd have been risking life and limb walking around there
Considered analysis from Judith Chalmers there.

;)

Have heard nothing of any injuries sustained by fans in Paris , which considering the English media response these figures must be huge.
I would imagine somewhere between 40-50k fans went there without tickets and to enjoy the atmosphere. No problem with that and the city put on a fanzone for them and screened the game.
So in hindsight all the french police appear to have done is used pepper spray as a dispersal technique to avoid disorder.
They have nothing to respond to in my eyes and if anything they avoided disorder on a much higher level

can someone help. Having a row with a bin dipper at work over group email. Can anyone list all things Liverpool have done in recent years that have been brushed under the carpet and not investigated. I know where had been lots of reference to it on BM previously.

Have heard nothing of any injuries sustained by fans in Paris , which considering the English media response these figures must be huge.
I would imagine somewhere between 40-50k fans went there without tickets and to enjoy the atmosphere. No problem with that and the city put on a fanzone for them and screened the game.
So in hindsight all the french police appear to have done is used pepper spray as a dispersal technique to avoid disorder.
They have nothing to respond to in my eyes and if anything they avoided disorder on a much higher level

When the "English" fans were jibbing into the Euro final they were selfish thugs that needed severe punishment.

Scousers are victims of course.

Can you imagine the carnage if they'd "open the gates" as requested, to let 40,000 people into a 75000 seater stadium??

The French police saved lives IMHO.

F**k me!

'Liverpool has to be everywhere'​

Neil Atkinson of The Anfield Wrap speaks to Sky Sports: "We need to enjoy all the football we get. We said we wouldn't take it for granted anymore. Now we just shouldn't. Every club in the country. This to the city of Liverpool is really important.
"This is a city that the world has an awareness of. It's not a capital but the world cares culturally. Liverpool has to be everywhere. On days like today it will be and that's because of these footballers and this team."

If you think that's bad, how about this belter from earlier this season:

The Anfield Wrap pre-match preview, ladies and gentlemen.
Why do the weird, needy freaks have this psychotic obsession with everything associated with their club being ‘the best in the world?’
They have gone so far beyond parody that they need sectioning

View attachment 32949View attachment 32950View attachment 32951View attachment 32952

There are a few things that are INDISPUTABLE about this whole saga;

• More Liverpool fans turned up than had legitimate tickets
  • There were loads of fake tickets
  • The Liverpool end was overcrowded
  • Liverpool fans climbed the fences and clattered through the turnstiles
  • Fans with genuine tickets couldn't get in the ground
  • French police were heavy handed
  • There was little or no trouble at the Madrid end of the ground
  • Kaveh Solhekol is a f*cking worm.
Absolutely nailed it Trev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.