Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish comedian Ed Byrne once said he did a show in Liverpool that wasn't well received - he'd said to the crowd, something along the lines of - is Liverpool airport named after John Lennon as it was the last bit he saw before he f@cked off never to return? : )
Ed Byrne ha ha. Biggest cry arse around. I even had him down to be a kopite.

Right - I know all the words to God Save the Queen. (i think, and am pretty sure that 'hit her in the face with a Walls Ice Cream' isn't in there.)
I know that bit in the Everton song - if you know your history it's enough to make your heart go woahhhhhhhhh
Going to learn La Marseillaise.
Blue Moon is easy.
Any other songs for the next time we play these feral fucktards?
See post #16,728 on this thread.

can someone help. Having a row with a bin dipper at work over group email. Can anyone list all things Liverpool have done in recent years that have been brushed under the carpet and not investigated. I know where had been lots of reference to it on BM previously.
will take too long sorry mate

Ha ha, reminds me of all these scouse legends, the beatles, cilla, etc couldn't wait to leave the shit hole.
Beatles had no choice, how could they possibly have stayed here? Cilla, thank feck she left.

Been to a lot of places that can be called a shit hole. We have some bits here that fall into that description as does every other city.

There are a few things that are INDISPUTABLE about this whole saga;

• More Liverpool fans turned up than had legitimate tickets
  • There were loads of fake tickets
  • The Liverpool end was overcrowded
  • Liverpool fans climbed the fences and clattered through the turnstiles
  • Fans with genuine tickets couldn't get in the ground
  • French police were heavy handed
  • There was little or no trouble at the Madrid end of the ground
  • Kaveh Solhekol is a f*cking worm.
just heard the mayor or somebody on SSN

They literally are not prepared in the slightest to admit they were in even the tiniest way at fault

can someone help. Having a row with a bin dipper at work over group email. Can anyone list all things Liverpool have done in recent years that have been brushed under the carpet and not investigated. I know where had been lots of reference to it on BM previously.

Off the top of my head -
Masturbating near fountains
European Super League
Asthma..
Michael Owen Naked Dancing
Alan Hansen streak
Alan Hansen charging for gas/electric when doing interviews in his house
Robbie Fowler Sniffing / coke celebration
Emlyn Hughes "Tragic"
Suarez fake injury - Rodwell Red Card
Dirk Kuyt trying to break Neville's legs
Jimmy Case vs Geoff Nulty
Treatment of Chris Lawler after accident killed his daughter.
Attacking the City coach
CS gas on united team as they got off coach

The dippers have been treading water in the Egyptian river for decades, they will never get out of the fucking thing, especially when the fawning, lickspittle media are constantly covering their fuck ups and blaming everyone and everything but them…
If City had been in the same predicament, the media and every dipper on the planet would be demanding a lifelong ban from Europe and 30 years a piece for the cunts who bought dodgy tickets …. Agenda??? Surely not..!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.