Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
More reasons to be cheerful. Perhaps him and that abomination of a club will learn to keep their big mouths shut and be a bit more humble in the future but I doubt it.

View attachment 45856
I haven’t disliked a player as much since Ashley Young and he’s diving theatrics in 2011/12. I thought I’d never hate a player more than him but here we are.

Look at the ugly head on him, a face you would just love to slap. Deserves all the bad luck that’s happening to him the last 4 weeks and long may it continue.

never happened - anti LFC propaganda of course............why so many forged tickets? Because feral fans buy tickets from hookey sources and expect to get let in despite the impact that has on fellow fans with tickets sources from the club. why so many forged tickets? Because there is a market...... if you can sell forged tickets to fans of clubs who ask no questions then you revisit the same club and the same fans at big games time and time again to make money....none of it is their fault I have to stress ha ha ha ha
Those with known forged tickets are thick, selfish or just don't give a fuck about anybody else are dancing on the graves of the innocent people who list their lives at Hillsborough.

Brilliant from Martin Samuel talking about Liverpool being nearly men and losing out on the premier league and champions league.

"In keeping with the I Feel Fine parody, Liverpool were off in search of football's Fab Four. Imagine, then, in the 1970s organising a successful Beatles reunion, only to be told at the last minute that two of them could not make it?

'Which two?'

Lennon and McCartney.'

'Oh.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.