Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan said 6,500 fans had responded to a request by the club, asking supporters who attended the final, to complete a feedback form in order to support any investigation into the operational management of the event.

"With regard to the fact that this is only Liverpool fans, I spoke to my counterpart at Real Madrid yesterday, who made it clear that their fans also had issues," he added in a question and answer session on Liverpool's website.

"The pain, the grief, the harm, the hurt that they [fans] suffered on Saturday, and now to be told by a French minister that only Liverpool fans have been a problem, it's just disgraceful."

Europe's football governing body Uefa has commissioned an independent report into
what happened at the final.

"We've written to Uefa again today and we've raised specific questions - 13 specific questions - that we'd like them to clarify around the details of this investigation," said Hogan.

Face like a slapped arse.

It would be well slapped by many Blues given half a chance.

I'd love to see Mickey Francis, who was doing a bit of wrestling at one time, body slam him over and over into the advertisement hoardings in front of a cheering crowd

I haven’t disliked a player as much since Ashley Young and he’s diving theatrics in 2011/12. I thought I’d never hate a player more than him but here we are.

Look at the ugly head on him, a face you would just love to slap. Deserves all the bad luck that’s happening to him the last 4 weeks and long may it continue.

Ashley Young, Robinson, Evra, I`m starting to think I hate fullbacks.

Are they still milking this ????
Anyone would think the greatest team ever in the world of all time had blew the end of the season and won nothing of any note.

Brilliant from Martin Samuel talking about Liverpool being nearly men and losing out on the premier league and champions league.

"In keeping with the I Feel Fine parody, Liverpool were off in search of football's Fab Four. Imagine, then, in the 1970s organising a successful Beatles reunion, only to be told at the last minute that two of them could not make it?

'Which two?'

Lennon and McCartney.'

'Oh.'
To borrow from Alan Partridge's radio DJ days.. 'That's Wings there.. Wings, the band The Beatles could've been..'

Hogan said 6,500 fans had responded to a request by the club, asking supporters who attended the final, to complete a feedback form in order to support any investigation into the operational management of the event.

"With regard to the fact that this is only Liverpool fans, I spoke to my counterpart at Real Madrid yesterday, who made it clear that their fans also had issues," he added in a question and answer session on Liverpool's website.

"The pain, the grief, the harm, the hurt that they [fans] suffered on Saturday, and now to be told by a French minister that only Liverpool fans have been a problem, it's just disgraceful."

Europe's football governing body Uefa has commissioned an independent report into
what happened at the final.

"We've written to Uefa again today and we've raised specific questions - 13 specific questions - that we'd like them to clarify around the details of this investigation," said Hogan.

Did you buy a fake ticket?

Did you see of any fake tickets?

were you aware of any groups on Telegram or selling them or via social media leading up to the final?

Questions that should be on that questionnaire, however even if they were on there no Liverpool fan is going to admit any of the above. A pointless exercise and the questionnaires are worth the paper their illegibly forged champions league tickets were printed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.