Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had not made that connection, but I do have vague memories of the film you allude to without remembering the ins and outs of the plot.

Am I right in thinking that Peter Ustinov was in it(maybe as Nero himself), or am I over remembering him in roman attire in the brilliant Spartacus, one of my fav films ever.

Either way, I take your point re them both (Nero and the dippers) being tyrannical self proclaimed "royalty", maybe history has tenuously repeated itself 2000 years later.
" I'm Spartacus" !!!!

All together now.......

Aw-Adorable.gif

To use a well known phrase from his homeland. My heart pumps pish for him.

So we'll have the Abu Dhabi Sportswashed V the Liverpuddle unwashed.
Sky will be keen to Stream that one.

Real Madrid also not happy with EUFA and French policing of the CL.
Do not conflate the two issues. The police may have been heavy handed but the trouble started with the feral mob that were going to get in no matter what. Hold your hands up and for once admit that your supporters were once again the catalyst for the chaos.

Real Madrid also not happy with EUFA and French policing of the CL.
This was a security issue because a number of their fans were robbed and assaulted by local scrotes on their way to and from the stadium. No ticketing or access problems because they had digital not paper tickets. Just a red herring to push the exoneration of any blame for the thousands of dipper scum with fake tickets getting in at the expense of fellow fans with genuine tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.