Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanking themselves silly over paying £100 million for Nunez, (I guy the majority of them only know because he scored against them) when the exact same people would be laughing their tits off if United had done the same thing.

I saw one of those now daily Liverpool this means more eulogies going on about a report that said Nunez will "only" earn about 150k a week and claiming its proof their wage structure is the best in the world, (another trophy in the bag) the same Liverpool that from the 2020 accounts had the 5th highest wage bill in the world and have since renegotiated numerous contracts...

I'm absolutely loving them clamouring to legitimise their spending and still try and demonise ours. Watching their collective cult hive mind come up with new reasons why it's different for them is fascinating. will make it even more sweeter when their net spend is greater than ours for a third year running as Klopp and his band of local academy graduates all playing for free heroically finish second once again.

Wanking themselves silly over paying £100 million for Nunez, (I guy the majority of them only know because he scored against them) when the exact same people would be laughing their tits off if United had done the same thing.

I saw one of those now daily Liverpool this means more eulogies going on about a report that said Nunez will "only" earn about 150k a week and claiming its proof their wage structure is the best in the world, (another trophy in the bag) the same Liverpool that from the 2020 accounts had the 5th highest wage bill in the world and have since renegotiated numerous contracts...

I'm absolutely loving them clamouring to legitimise their spending and still try and demonise ours. Watching their collective cult hive mind come up with new reasons why it's different for them is fascinating. will make it even more sweeter when their net spend is greater than ours for a third year running as Klopp and his band of local academy graduates all playing for free heroically finish second once again.

Their wage structure is far from the best in the world when they pay Mane less money than the likes of Keita and they won’t pay Salah what he wants so he is running his contract down. They are a stepping stone club, players go there and have eyes on more attractive destinations. If you go there you are immediately up against a team that can grind league titles out whilst their manager cries about how much City spend every season.

Those terrible French police that were waiting to start trouble with those lovable, innocent liverpool fans?

Accroding to the liverpool mayor

Is this the same Liverpool mayor who was imprisoned for fraud, bribery and witness intimidation, or a different Liverpool mayor?

Not that I’m saying crime is ingrained into the culture of Scousism or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.