Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not obsessed with us. They are not bitter now jealous of us. But their newspaper is lol

What a ridiculous story? Liverpool's revenues were higher than ours last year. It's not our fault FSG prefer investing in Boston Red Sox. Never mind City, they can't even compete with their so-called rivals United, who have outspent them despite not winning anything for years. Where has all their money gone?

They are not obsessed with us. They are not bitter now jealous of us. But their newspaper is lol

Did anybody see the irony and inconsistency with the page. Two of the first advertised articles were about Liverpool spending millions and how City spending £100 million on Grealish would benefit them.

As for the article, apart from the lies and inconsistencies there’s nothing else of value. You could say, Liverpool FC all over.

Did anybody see the irony and inconsistency with the page. Two of the first advertised articles were about Liverpool spending millions and how City spending £100 million on Grealish would benefit them.

As for the article, apart from the lies and inconsistencies there’s nothing else of value. You could say, Liverpool FC all over.

Its the Echo riling its base in Trump / GBN fashion isn't it?

Fucking scousers.

I'm at a wedding at Rookery Hall in Nantwich, beautiful place, lovely setting.
The couple getting married laid on a London red bus, the good old routemaster, to take us from the venue to the church, only literally round the corner.

So me n the Mrs are sat on the top deck, thinking we're going to have a great day when, what I can only describe as fucking cunts, get on the bus, straight upstairs and sit behind us.
Fuckin ay, fuckin lad, fuckin boss, fuckin sound for the next 5mins accompanied by the feeling of wanting them to clear their throat.

Horrible scouse cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.