Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking scousers.

I'm at a wedding at Rookery Hall in Nantwich, beautiful place, lovely setting.
The couple getting married laid on a London red bus, the good old routemaster, to take us from the venue to the church, only literally round the corner.

So me n the Mrs are sat on the top deck, thinking we're going to have a great day when, what I can only describe as fucking cunts, get on the bus, straight upstairs and sit behind us.
Fuckin ay, fuckin lad, fuckin boss, fuckin sound for the next 5mins accompanied by the feeling of wanting them to clear their throat.

Horrible scouse cunts.
Check the back of your necks for Phlegm as that horrid breed exude it by the gallon. They only rushed upstairs cos they thought they could dodge the fare

Fucking scousers.

The couple getting married laid on a London red bus, the good old routemaster, to take us from the venue to the church, only literally round the corner.

So me n the Mrs are sat on the top deck, thinking we're going to have a great day when, what I can only describe as fucking cunts, get on the bus, straight upstairs and sit behind us.
Fuckin ay, fuckin lad, fuckin boss, fuckin sound for the next 5mins accompanied by the feeling of wanting them to clear their throat.

Horrible scouse cunts.
Serious questions need to be asked here.
1. Whose wedding was it ? If it was family why have they got scousers as friends ?
2. If it was your friends wedding why are you friends with people who have such low standards.

Serious questions need to be asked here.
1. Whose wedding was it ? If it was family why have they got scousers as friends ?
2. If it was your friends wedding why are you friends with people who have such low standards.
Was a mate of my Mrs who has married a lad from Warrington.
I knew 4 people there, and 1 was my Mrs.

This morning a couple of them had Everton tops on so all was good in the end.

Fucking scousers.

Horrible scouse cunts.
Years and years ago, when I was courting, we went to the cinema to see 'The Deep', Peter Benchley's follow-up to 'Jaws'. Just as the film started a couple of scouse pricks sat down directly behind us: the moment I recognised the accent I grabbed my girlfriend and we moved to another set of seats. She asked what was going on and when I told her I just fucking hate scousers she said: "You're weird". I told her I'd rather be weird than have to listen that nauseating accent any time.

Years and years ago, when I was courting, we went to the cinema to see 'The Deep', Peter Benchley's follow-up to 'Jaws'. Just as the film started a couple of scouse pricks sat down directly behind us: the moment I recognised the accent I grabbed my girlfriend and we moved to another set of seats. She asked what was going on and when I told her I just fucking hate scousers she said: "You're weird". I told her I'd rather be weird than have to listen that nauseating accent any time.

Was the film any good .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.