Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK. And an example of the way their fanboy media people work (And how fkin sad these lot are). They;'re still banging on about Paris wtf!

----------------------------------------------

Quote from: vivabobbygraham on June 11, 2022, 03:05:31 pm

I work for the BBC (not in News) and want to clarify this misinformation which I think is unhelpful. Firstly, BBC News is NOT based in Salford, BBC Sport is but the story in question was not from there. The story in question was written and published out of London. Either way Salford is filled with people from all over the UK including many scousers such as myself. There is no pro-Utd/City anti-scouse agenda because it's not staffed by children.

However, I do agree that there were mistakes made, not so much by the reporting, but the headlines of some recent articles about Paris. I personally was incredibly angry about the headline of one article two weeks ago, and contacted both the London-based journalist and their editor to ask them to change the headline which I felt parroted the lies of the French. They agreed it could be 'clearer' and immediately changed it.

--------------------------------------------------

Now I reckon that is the scenario all over the media when there are lfc/City stories being run.
I didn't know Liverpool was a city, their fans reckon they are separate from the UK, you know, that old chestnut of we're scouse not English bollocks.

As expected the narrative coming from them today is going into over drive.

'cheating' 'buying the league' etc etc.

But the organisation that tried to accuse City of cheating is also a corrupt, incompetent football administration that’s victimised their fans and covered up the handling of the champions league final. Which is it?

I don't take anything the saddo's on rawk say anymore. They are beyond parody.

Discussing football with like-minded people is great, educational too. A bit of give and take is required though, a sort of 'I-won't-slag-your-team-off-if-you-don't-slag-mine-off' truce, type of thing.
But the regulars on that particular forum seem to be of such low intelligence and education that they have difficulty conversing with those from outside their own little self-contained bubble.
Like children at primary school: 'You're not allowed in our gang 'cos you're in Miss Carter's class, and you've all got fleas.'
To me, they just come across as childish and juvenile, intent only on one-upmanship all the time.

Perhaps they are all descendants of Baldrick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.