Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always good to start the morning in work with a laugh.

Screenshot-20220622-044658-2.png

I know I dont follow European football that much but I have heard of Haaland and Mbappe. I had never heard of Diaz and Nunze until they signed for the dippers.
It's odd that these four footballers all play to the same standards yet two have passed me by.

Mane going, Big loss to them.. Happy to see the back of him

Bayern will be stronger no doubt next season

I know I dont follow European football that much but I have heard of Haaland and Mbappe. I had never heard of Diaz and Nunze until they signed for the dippers.
It's odd that these four footballers all play to the same standards yet two have passed me by.
Ha Ha the Liverpool Echo Echo Echo Echo never fails to come up with the same old shit.

Was listening to TalkSPORT (I know, I know) on my way home from work last night and Danny Kelly was discussing the proposed kick in instead of throw in by Wenger.

He mentioned that Liverpool were the foremost proponents of the passback to the keeper during their period of domestic dominance and it made me curious about when the passback rule was changed to when the keeper was no longer allowed to pick it up.

Having played a lot of football in my younger years I thought the rule may have been introduced in the 80’s. I was surprised that the rule was brought in for the European Championship in 1992 and implemented in the Premier League’s inaugural year.

One top division title since the passback laws were changed. They‘ve really just become an above average cup team.
They were absolutely numbing with it. Hanson to Lawrenson to someone in midfield, back again then back to Grobelaar. In sure they were the reason for the rule change for the whole sport

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.