Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always good to start the morning in work with a laugh.

Screenshot-20220622-044658-2.png
The delusion is strong with this one.

Article on bbc.
Liverpool transfers
2 players out, 3 players in
Out:
Minamino £16m (but only £13m upfront)
Mane £35m (but only £27m upfront)
In:
Nunez £64m (but only the initial amount) £85m
Carvalho £5m (but only the initial amount) £8m
Ramsey £4m (but only the initial amount) £7m

Net spend trophy warriors see £22m outflow
If flipped and done on city terms £60m outflow

The optics are starkly different
Had my 2ps worth on the 5th Mane hys on BBC. Waiting for the deletion emails.

"So there was no agents fees involved for Nunez? Of course there was but it is swept under the carpet. By the time the season starts the BBC will be reporting that Benfica owe Liverpool money for the signing!"

Followed up with

"I'll humour you and quote the headlines:

Sadio Mane: Bayern Munich sign Senegal forward from Liverpool in £35m deal

Takumi Minamino: Liverpool agree £15.5m deal with Monaco for Japan international

Darwin Nunez: Liverpool complete signing of Uruguay striker from Benfica for initial £64m

Why not say Mane is an initial 27m deal and Minamino a 12.9m deal.

Answer, it doesn't suit the BBC love in!"

At least he’ll smash to bits the myth that all players leaving dipperland are never the same (inhalers aside) and all for a few quid more than they got for Rhian Brewster

Never Happened!!

So that's what part pf my taxes go on. I can't see the local Benefits Agency being too bothered seemingly watching able bodied claimants dance around the ground. Not for fellow cultists anyway. All in it together perhaps being the carers pushing them in.

So that's what part pf my taxes go on. I can't see the local Benefits Agency being too bothered seemingly watching able bodied claimants dance around the ground. Not for fellow cultists anyway. All in it together perhaps being the carers pushing them in.
The carers get to jib in...

Had my 2ps worth on the 5th Mane hys on BBC. Waiting for the deletion emails.

"So there was no agents fees involved for Nunez? Of course there was but it is swept under the carpet. By the time the season starts the BBC will be reporting that Benfica owe Liverpool money for the signing!"

Followed up with

"I'll humour you and quote the headlines:

Sadio Mane: Bayern Munich sign Senegal forward from Liverpool in £35m deal

Takumi Minamino: Liverpool agree £15.5m deal with Monaco for Japan international

Darwin Nunez: Liverpool complete signing of Uruguay striker from Benfica for initial £64m

Why not say Mane is an initial 27m deal and Minamino a 12.9m deal.

Answer, it doesn't suit the BBC love in!"
I’ve given up posting there now, all my comments are pre-moderated, meaning the conversation has moved on by the time they get posted. I had the audacity to question Liverpool fans’ behaviour at the chimps league final and the BBCs irresponsible reporting of it. Can’t watch any of the shite they put out now anyway, so license cancelled. Little victories.

Sam Quek being interviewed for BBC job:
Interviewer: So Miss Quek do you have any experience playing football?
SQ. No.
Interviewer: What journalistic experience do you have:? None.
Have you been to any football matches?:
SQ: Oh yes l am an armchair Liverpool fan.
Interviewer: Do you have any medical issues?:
Oh yes l have to use an inhaler and a TUE certificate.
Interviewer: Welcome to the BBC as a football reporter with special responsibilities to Liverpool and adviser on the use of inhalers. I think we can offer you an extra £20k on top of the salary advertised in view of your special qualifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.