Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away derby midweek at Everton so Tierney appointed to ensure cards are at a minimum and no 2nd yellows dished out to Dipper players and Oliver on Var to help him out

Away derby midweek at Everton so Tierney appointed to ensure cards are at a minimum and no 2nd yellows dished out to Dipper players and Oliver on Var to help him out

Everton are that bad at the moment, I very much doubt the refs will need to swing the game in the dippers favour to win.

Everton are that bad at the moment, I very much doubt the refs will need to swing the game in the dippers favour to win.
Got to agree. They were pointing out on 5Live football last night that, as bad as Everton look, they are missing their spine at the moment - Lewin, Minna and Doucoure. Possibly their best 3 as well. We've struggled in the past when it's happened to us and their squad's far more shallow than ours. Anything but a comfy 3 points for Liverpool will be very surprising.

as bad as Everton look, they are missing their spine at the moment - Lewin, Minna and Doucoure. Possibly their best 3 as well.

who ? 500 million they spent and money of course guarantee's trophies

Guaranteed win for Liverpool, especially as the midfield maestro that is Jordan Henderson will no doubt be returned to the starting line up.
His "passion", his drive, the understanding of the game and of course his incisive passing.
Attempted humour/wind up aside...dont see it as being one sided as Rafa will fire them up for this.

Give me a break!

It is so strange to write us off. Why ? we are the champions, Pep is serial winner our players are serial winners.
We have played all our hardest away ties.
They can hate us but don't write this team off its very very stupid.

It is so strange to write us off. Why ? we are the champions, Pep is serial winner our players are serial winners.
We have played all our hardest away ties.
They can hate us but don't write this team off its very very stupid.
I don't think the writer is writing us off, just that he sees Chelsea as a better bet for the title. While that is quite reasonable, there is a long long way to go. We are quite capable of putting one of our awesome runs together, so watch out Chelsea and Pool.

I don't think the writer is writing us off, just that he sees Chelsea as a better bet for the title. While that is quite reasonable, there is a long long way to go. We are quite capable of putting one of our awesome runs together, so watch out Chelsea and Pool.
"Liverpool must overcome Chelsea, not Man City, if Jürgen Klopp is to regain Premier League crown"

This is writing us off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.