Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all bringing back some top memories. and in many ways, made all the better by where i watched the liverpool game, the stevie geeeee "we don't let this slip" match. a mate (a blue) invited me round his mate's to watch that game. turned out it was full of armchair dippers. all in their liverpool shirts, none of them from liverpool, none of them ever go to a match, all of them chatting shit all game. mega-knobs. i couldn't have planned that worse if i'd've tried. what happened in the subsequent matches more than made up for it
Sat in my Spanish local surrounded by the cultists for that game and thought the title had gone. But stuck it out with all the “I’m not from Liverool but”and was rewarded.

these might be the shittest trainers i've ever seen

They look like some weird tribute to the "great" Dejan Lovran with all that Croatian red and white checker shit on them.

Truly horrible things, but they're aimed at the scouse market so I expect them to be sold nicked in their thousands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.