Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again moaning about playing 12.30 Sunday followed by an 8pm Tuesday, there's plenty of sides that have a shorter turn around than them, not least their actual second opponents in Leicester who play us at 3pm before their game against the dippers yet this **** will have you believe everybody else gets a 2 weeks break whilst he has to do something alien to him called rotate. Im praying they drop points to see the meltdown.
Yet once again our spineless media hacks fail to call him out on it.

City, Liverpool are on a different level to everyone else, Chelsea are next level then everyone else, they will push us all the way this season I keep hearing klopp burns the players out, I've not seen evidence of this since he came to England, with their front line they can play shit and still win

Unbelievable, Pep called for 5 subs at the beginning of the season, rejected out of hand with hardly any support because we would gain an advantage. Now the Dippers, Chavs and Spuds would like it to happen because they have reached a two legged semi final. Also with 5 days to go they want to rearrange their match on the 28th to the 29th December because they play two days before, fuck off you entitled pricks. The festive football was beat to stay before the Tuetonic twat took over the Dippers and it’ll be here when he thankfully fucks off.

Absolute state of the shits in a carrier bag ****.
The fucking swede and the kite on that melt. What a wool.
Saw him on TV a while back, cranking the fake accent up to 11 and saying “LAD” after every sentence to boost his SWOWZE credentials.
Laughable and pitiful.
He’s like the Yonners you meet on holiday, telling everyone they’re from ‘Manchester’ until you chat to them and find out they’re really from Rawtenstall or Oldham or Northwich or some other inbred Wicker Man hellhole
He’s what my genuine scouser mate calls a SCOWZERRR, ie a pretender who doubles down, hoping nobody will tell the truth.
Think Perry coming to see Kevin after three days in Manchester. That’s Paddy Pimblett
Genuinely never been to a game before, either, if he thinks you can openly celebrate an away goal in the home end and then go into a home pub and give it the big un after you’ve been turfed out.
What an embarrassing plastic ****

View attachment 32508
Is Boris going for the op??

;-)

Fully expect a charity style campaign ad on the telly next...help the poor scousers out this Christmas, make the league cup semi final one leg... cancel ACON....

Would it kill them to take a leaf out of Pep's book and say "come on then, hope your best team is fit and well rested, to be the best you have to beat the best"? No snidey tricks, no intimidating coaches or refs, no bemoaning decisions against you whilst being blind to those for you.

I wouldn't mind, and with COVID-19 infections rising it makes sense to make it one leg, but you just know that teutonic turd would be laughing his bollocks off if it was us vs Chelsea, suddenly losing interest in any morality of the situation.

They can cancel semi two leg, give them extra space between games and cancel ACON and they still won't win the Premier League.
Only fuxxers that can stop us are the refs and dishonest var calls, otherwise it's in our own hands.
Would like a F.A. cup if Pep wouldn't mind please, league and FA cup was special when I was a kid, still my pair of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.