Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester will be gassed tonight, threadbare squad playing twice in a few days, Liverpool will be at near full strength. they could score a goal or two on the break as they did at Anfield and against us but they'll concede several more than and the scoreline won't look pretty.

From Rawk:

“but as a Hillsborough survivor I'm not sure I can personally deal with another drama or documentary about the subject”

Pass me a candle

Nope, I imagine when shagging the wife he is moaning in her ear sweet nothings about too many games, no winter break, covid not being fair to Liverpool, the injuries, player welfare, the refs, money ruining football........
With his wife moaning, ‘Is it in yet?’

I trust Klopp will go on a post match rant tonight about the unfairness of Liverpool having over 52 hours longer to prepare for their next game than City do between their next two, not to mention Arsenal not playing until our fixture. Afterall, he cares purely about player welfare and fairness right and not just things that benefit the cult.

I trust Klopp will go on a post match rant tonight about the unfairness of Liverpool having over 52 hours longer to prepare for their next game than City do between their next two, not to mention Arsenal not playing until our fixture. Afterall, he cares purely about player welfare and fairness right and not just things that benefit the cult.
Yep they claim they care about player welfare but never have an issue with shoving players into advertising boards or not condoning their own player breaking the leg of the Leicester player and somehow avoiding a red which was ignored by the media also, so soon after making such a fuss over Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.