Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, can't see them slipping up tonight, especially with VVD and Fabinho returning and facing a depleted Leicester.
You never know!!
A sending off, lucky goal
This is why the game in hand is so good, they have to win just to stay 3 behind
Expect them to win and then anything else is a bonus

If Leicester start as they did the second half vs us, five at the back and fast on the break, they have every chance of getting a result
Valid points mate, but as you say they need to go five at the back and try and shore up their defence.

"Other clubs can go out and spend money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

Klopp then signed the world's most expensive goalkeeper.

Tells you everything you need to know about Klopp.

It's funny to me that no matter how many plaudits Klopp gets, no matter the accolades that are foist upon him, he's desperately unhappy and it's all because of one man. Pep.

People like to claim that they're on the same level, but they're not. Not even close and Klopp himeslf knows this and that's why he just cannot stop talking about city

Last edited:
"Other clubs can go out and spend money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

And 78 million on a defender :)

And, at the time, the world’s most expensive defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.