Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's me watching MOTD tonight. Can't wait to see their salty tears, and have a laught at the excuses Jurgen Flopp comes up with.

The penny has dropped amongst the very few sensible Liverpool fans. To a point. Obviously hasn't got a clue about FFP.

Daily Mail.

Leicester V Liverpool comments.

Yeah we're never gonna win anything ever again with FSG running the club. They just don't spend any money on top players it's as simple as that. It's time Liverpool fans realised this and stopped being deluded muppets like most of them are then maybe we can start to correct the problem. We've got f -/ ing 35 year old James Milner still at the club because tight @ss owners FSG would rather keep him than spend a transfer fee on a replacement ffs. FSG don't have the capacity to get this club competing financially with the biggest clubs in the world. LFC is too big for them not the other way around. The only solutions is to force FSG to sell the club to a good owner from the Mid East who spends a shed load of money on good players. Or join something like the ESL which would have stopped clubs from spending oil & gas money and forced them to spend only what the club earns itself. If you reject both then don't moan when you don't sign the best players and don't win any titles.

The penny has dropped amongst the very few sensible Liverpool fans. To a point. Obviously hasn't got a clue about FFP.

Daily Mail.

Yeah we're never gonna win anything ever again with FSG running the club. They just don't spend any money on top players it's as simple as that. It's time Liverpool fans realised this and stopped being deluded muppets like most of them are then maybe we can start to correct the problem. We've got f -/ ing 35 year old James Milner still at the club because tight @ss owners FSG would rather keep him than spend a transfer fee on a replacement ffs. FSG don't have the capacity to get this club competing financially with the biggest clubs in the world. LFC is too big for them not the other way around. The only solutions is to force FSG to sell the club to a good owner from the Mid East who spends a shed load of money on good players. Or join something like the ESL which would have stopped clubs from spending oil & gas money and forced them to spend only what the club earns itself. If you reject both then don't moan when you don't sign the best players and don't win any titles.

not completely, he still doesn’t realise they are being beaten by a self sustaining club.

hopefully others don’t realise & they go for the “we need Stevie starfish” angle.

Daily Mail.

That is a bit of an assumption on this person's part, to consider that almost everyone from that region is bad. I am not, by far, an expert in the Middle East affairs, but a thinking so sweeping is never good.

They're cracking, there was a sign of desperation from Klopp the past week with his complaining about the Christmas fixture list, whinging about international players and Burnley having none and everything else he threw out there this past week with us just continuing to rack up wins as we do, the pressure all went back on Liverpool and it came across that Klopp couldn't handle it, especially with Salah & Mane due to miss January on top of it. Klopp had a game postponed, got the extra break he wanted for his team, then they were beaten by Leicester who played us two days ago, says a lot to me.

The league isn't over by any stretch, but I think Chelsea will be the contender, not so much them this season from here for me.

They're cracking, there was a sign of desperation from Klopp the past week with his complaining about the Christmas fixture list, whinging about international players and Burnley having none and everything else he threw out there this past week with us just continuing to rack up wins as we do, the pressure all went back on Liverpool and it came across that Klopp couldn't handle it, especially with Salah & Mane due to miss January on top of it. Klopp had a game postponed, got the extra break he wanted for his team, then they were beaten by Leicester who played us two days ago, says a lot to me.

The league isn't over by any stretch, but I think Chelsea will be the contender, not so much them this season from here for me.
I hope the postponed Leeds fixture is chucked into the January schedule so they'll be playing twice a week until at least mid Feb

So they think we're cheating because we have close to 2 quality teams yet ask any of them and they'll tell you they have the world's best keeper, best 2 fullbacks, best cb, best DM, best midfielder, best 2 wide forwards and best teethy forward. It's difficult to understand how both can be true especially when they never rotate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.