Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're pretty philosophical about it on RAWK:
Everytime they type or open their mouths they just show how thick they are. STILL trotting out the old oil money/financial doping/cheating shit, when, how long has ffp been in operation for??? The same as the squad sizes. Everyone is entitled to the same size squad. Mind you when your manager spouts this bile constantly you can see why the cretins repeat it.

On our six point gap. In these covid times we could easily lose key players and it could be gone in two games. We all saw in the second half how vulnerable we can be without Walker, Stones and Rodri.

Have you got Friday’s lottery…

Oh never mind!
I'm now a firm believer in claiming a team will get pumped and watch them prove me wrong. I tend not to make predictions on games not involving us, the few times I have done have been for games I've wanted the opposite to happen and everytime the voodoo footballing gods have accepted my challenge. It's a power I will use sparingly and mainly on the scouse cultists.

They're weeping at their laptops at The Echo... Littlewoods lose and The Echo's whining about us!
BTW, you can score Littlewoods players with 1 point each in their survey and submit it!

They're weeping at their laptops at The Echo... Littlewoods lose and The Echo's whining about us!
BTW, you can score Littlewoods players with 1 point each in their survey and submit it!
This comment about rivalry made laugh "Almost out of nowhere, a rivalry has been forged with Leicester of late after what was a terse Carabao Cup tie last week."

ha ha ha ha ha

"Liverpool supporters, understandably, took a dim view of some of the moronic chants from the away end about "feeding the Scousers" while those who follow the Foxes fumed about a Tyler Morton tackle that will leave Ricardo Pereira sidelined for the foreseeable future."

cheers for the 6-point lead you marde arse fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.