Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
According to our deluded friends at the other end of the East Lancs….

Apparently we’ve got a bigger deeper squad than anyone else yet at the same time we’ve only got 18 outfield players and we’re only supposedly an injury to Rodri away from being fucked.

We also can rely on unlimited cash that was last tapped into nearly 10 years ago.

We’re also cheats in spite of the highest court in sport unequivocally finding in our favour.

We’ve sold a promising 21 year old striker who was one of Spain’s key players in the Euros for an apparently hugely inflated €55M at the same time as letting him go cheap.
Unfortunately reading a UK media that always gives opposite views of so called news has taught them to be contradictory.

Sometimes I think RAWK is a parody account. Reading their post match comments and all this mention of City “cheats”. They are like a bunch of spoilt kids crying it’s not fair.
They should quit bleating about people cheating. Ain't nothing but sour grapes they eating!
don-king.jpg

They weren't playing Manchester City last night. They were playing Leicester and lost because they created so few chances against a much-weakened side, missed the few chances they did create, and TAA and VVD defended really poorly against Lookman.

They have 41 points from 19 games. At that rate they'd get 82 points over a full season which is short of what you usually need to win titles. They should concentrate on the shortcomings of their own side, and also look at the lack of investment in their own side that has left them with an ageing squad.
Exactly this, average to win the league is 87 pts so this Liverpool team is not Champions material. but it's much easier to blame someone else.
Also this idea that City has more money does not make any sense, they are a 3 billion club they can buy any player they want but they chose not to.
As Mourinho put it nicely you either buy players and face the pressure to deliver results, or buy time and build for the long term. The first option is much harder just look at United, Both Klopp and Liverpool chose to buy time which is the easiest option

The irony of making arguments about wanting competitive balance in the league, motivated by the fact your own team aren’t winning it every year!

Please, feed me more posts where rival supporters argue that the league is uncompetitive. They are making my day!

Because what the scousers really want is for the league to change hands every year? A bit of competitiveness? Don’t make me laugh! They want to win it every year just like every football supporter. Unfortunately for them, there’s a better side. If they were in our position it would be “their rightful place” to win the league. Didnt they listen to their manager? God’s a city fan
I wonder what they were saying when United won it year after year.

Exactly this, average to win the league is 87 pts so this Liverpool team is not Champions material. but it's much easier to blame someone else.
Also this idea that City has more money does not make any sense, they are a 3 billion club they can buy any player they want but they chose not to.
As Mourinho put it nicely you either buy players and face the pressure to deliver results, or buy time and build for the long term. The first option is much harder just look at United, Both Klopp and Liverpool chose to buy time which is the easiest option

FSG decided to take the money instead of investing is perhaps more correct .

Klopp probably had little say in the decision .

Did anyone read about Klopp or the Cult complaining when Liverpool won their only PL title? Nope, neither did I. Not a single complaint about Refs favouring them, VAR favouring them, VAR decisions going their way, getting dodgy penalties, Salah diving, etc, etc.

All we heard was Liverpool FC are the greatest ever PL team. Remember?

They couldn’t win their first and only PL title with an ounce of humility and dignity.

Instead the Cult celebrated their first ever PL title in Liverpool by attacking the emergency services, fighting each other, firing fireworks at each other, trashing the Liverpool Waterfeont, and best of all, setting the Liver Building on FIRE!

“Alright La, we‘ve won our first PL Title”

1640802425789.jpeg

I wonder what they were saying when United won it year after year.
Fuck all because they were trying to stay in the top half of the PL so what was happening at the top was not their beef!

Just like Villa, W Ham, Everton and others etc etc etc don't get involved in the title race argument today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.