Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans.
I feel about 80 IQ points thicker just from reading that
How do these specimens manage to even tie their shoes?
It’s almost unbelievable isn’t it? Then you understand that reality is, in fact, that they are actually that bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what they were saying when United won it year after year.
They made banners saying “COME BACK WHEN YOU’VE WON 18!” And they had “5 times” Tourette’s, that’s all they were saying for years.

But then United got to a point where they’d won more titles and more trophies overall and that when Liverpool’s fans’ heads started to wobble… but their heads really caved in when City beat them to the title in 2014. There was a realisation deep down with them that their club weren’t all that special; after all, big clubs don’t go a quarter of a century without winning the league do they?

All their hangers on, whether it be glory hunting “fans” or the media, have been peddling this insecure mantra about them ever since. Belittle anything City do or achieve, “put an asterisk next to their titles”, “cheats”, “oil money”, “human rights”, “squad depth”, “it’s not fair”, “can’t compete”, “it means more when it’s LFC”…

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans.
I feel about 80 IQ points thicker just from reading that
How do these specimens manage to even tie their shoes?
That is staggering and the guy that mentions we get more home games actually looks like a respectable office worker type ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.