Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we really need a full sized pic of his ugly mug?

Can't you just send him a DM if you want a picture of his cock? Rather than this silly buggers game of playing hard to get.
Yes, I’ve already printed it off and mounted it on the dartboard.
It’s so good for the blood pressure, just to throw a few darts at it, every now and then!

But according to their deluded fans their money is earned rather than City who have bought all their success
The word 'earned' makes me laugh.
They get firms to pay lots of money to advertise on their shirts and get money from TV where.the same advertising is shown to a bigger audience. All clubs do it around the world.but they get more because they have been made more famous by the media.

Not quite doing a shift down a mine, nursing very sick patients or putting fires out.

Not yet half way through the season and this shower of shit appear to have thrown the towel in,the fucking fragility monsters. Enjoy their pain and pathetic excuses my Blue Brothers.
They’re not done yet. My biggest concern is the Dippers beat Chelsea because they’re capable of going on a long winning run. Worrying times.

"Man City maybe 9 points ahead of Liverpool but the reds are the real winners as we're European Royalty"

That'll be his next article
What a meaningless expression 'European Royalty' is. Invented by self important Americans, usually in Hollywood, to cover the lack of history in the USA.
The more l think of the term the more stupid it seems.

They (RAWK and Liverppol fans) don’t understand City’s successful business model apart from Oil money. And even if they did understand City’s business model, they would still accuse City of cheating.

They know fully well City have complied with UEFA and the PL FFP rules for a decade, but they never acknowledge that.(in their constant rants) City’s books are open and transparent, and are inspected on an annual basis by UEFA and the PL. Our yearly accounts are audited by an outside and independent accounting firm and made public.

Considering all of the above and more, where do these Liverpool fans think City are illegally getting the money/revenue from?
They’re just really thick as fuck.

You only have to look at one single revenue stream away from any sponsorship payments to see that their arguments around our spending are completely ludicrous… TV revenue

Total TV revenue during Pep’s tenure = £860m
Total Net Transfer Fees during Pep’s tenure = £581.97m

Last edited by a moderator:
Money laundering for terrorists, database hacking, brick throwing, endangering players and fans. Throwing in the towel before New Year...... just wow.

Still at least FSG have a proven track record ...........In Cheating! Yank rounders I believe.

Cult and owners in perfect harmony.

They’re just really thick as fuck.

You only have to look at one single revenue stream away from any sponsorship payments to see that their arguments around our spending is completely ludicrous… TV revenue

Total TV revenue during Pep’s tenure = £860m
Total Net Transfer Fees during Pep’s tenure = £581.97m

Pah you can prove anything with facts.

Everyone knows we have unlimited amounts of cash, that's why we went out and bought Kane and pay Messi half a million quid a week.........Oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.