Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since were injuries a legit excuse for any club to be able to call off games?

Remember when Middlesbrough were basically relegated after failing to show at Blackburn and docked three points for being unable to field a team due to cold in the camp?
Exactly, wtf has football become when games are getting called off for injuries ffs

As all PL clubs have been told they must play their FA Cup games this weekend, it will be interesting to see their line up on Sunday

And since were injuries a legit excuse for any club to be able to call off games?

Remember when Middlesbrough were basically relegated after failing to show at Blackburn and docked three points for being unable to field a team due to cold in the camp?

I've never been able to get my head around that one. The Smoggies had enough Youth Team players available to fulfil the fixture, but chose not to. If they had done so they may well have got a hammering but would have stayed up ! Seemed to me to be a case of swinging the lead & it backfired on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.