Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who is going to break that personal medical news that only Liverpool know?

Who else would even give a fuck? This is not the first time it's happened. Madrid had the same thing happen to them 2 weeks ago. I would be surprised if every club hasn't had a few false positives by now given the amount of tests that have been done over the last 18 months.

It's just more conspiracy nonsense bullshit from the usual posters who think everything is a conspiracy. Every referee is biased against City, and supports Liverpool/United/whichever team we're playing this week and will never let us win (despite the fact we win 90% of games). The league won't let us win the league back to back (until we win it back to back, then the league won't let us win 3 in a row), the league won't let United fail (despite them failing for 10 years) , every club who does better than City is on PEDs (despite us being one of the highest pressing and fittest sides in the world).

Who broke the news about Mancini getting sacked on FA Cup Final day?
Who broke the news about Hughes getting sacked?
Who was constantly leaking news about City and FFP?
Who broke the news about Liverpool Furloughing their staff?
Who broke the news about Liverpool hacking City's player database?
Etc. Etc.

Fair play to Klopp. Truth or PR damage limitation, whichever? It's better to own up and to either tell the truth or lie again.

Why are you swearing?

Cheats
c5797fb503d30368edb94929f4a9278b.jpg

This is just the same deluded nonsense people got angry about when we were accused of it last year, and it's pathetic how unaware of the hypocrisy you seem to be.

He got a midweek fixture off. Great.

Now he's got to play 4 games in 10 days the week after next, and they've lost their home advantage in the second leg of the league cup for ET and penalties, and his AFCON players are still going to be away, and he's had half a dozen players out quarantining not training during the "week off" - on top of the 3 days the training ground was closed.

There is literally no difference between your arguments and the pathetic arguments of Liverpool fans last season upset when our Everton game was postponed that were widely ridiculed on here. None.

One difference would be, City actually had a load of positive cases and Liverpool actually didn’t..

What are you on about? They got 5 false positives and 1 real positive out of 40+ tests taken on the day.
While I agree that there’s little advantage to them getting matches postponed, what are you trying to say? That the medical staff managed to contaminate the samples of 5 different players with the one positive sample?

Yeah, proper fucking believable that!

My partner sadly has Covid.

She has done 4 tests each day for the last 4 days. All were positive.
I have done 3 tests over the last 3 days. All were negative.
My partner has been coughing and is in bed resting. She is getting better, thankfully.
I feel OK and have no Covid symptoms so far, thankfully.

I'm just asking. Not accusing. If anyone can explain?

How can Liverpool FC and their 'medical team' return false Covid tests?

Who broke the news about Mancini getting sacked on FA Cup Final day?
Who broke the news about Hughes getting sacked?
Who was constantly leaking news about City and FFP?
Who broke the news about Liverpool Furloughing their staff?
Who broke the news about Liverpool hacking City's player database?
Etc. Etc.

Fair play to Klopp. Truth or PR damage limitation, whichever? It's better to own up and to either tell the truth or lie again.

Why are you swearing?
Who fucking cares? We keep winning, they don't.

And who is going to break that personal medical news that only Liverpool know?

Who else would even give a fuck? This is not the first time it's happened. Madrid had the same thing happen to them 2 weeks ago. I would be surprised if every club hasn't had a few false positives by now given the amount of tests that have been done over the last 18 months.

It's just more conspiracy nonsense bullshit from the usual posters who think everything is a conspiracy. Every referee is biased against City, and supports Liverpool/United/whichever team we're playing this week and will never let us win (despite the fact we win 90% of games). The league won't let us win the league back to back (until we win it back to back, then the league won't let us win 3 in a row), the league won't let United fail (despite them failing for 10 years) , every club who does better than City is on PEDs (despite us being one of the highest pressing and fittest sides in the world).

Do you ever make room for anyone else’s opinion?

Have you thought that perhaps Liverpool announced it themselves because VVD came out to the media and said exactly which players had tested positive. And perhaps that same media might be suspicious when the same players test positive for it in a few weeks time??

My partner sadly has Covid.

She has done 4 tests each day for the last 4 days. All were positive.
I have done 3 tests over the last 3 days. All were negative.
My partner has been coughing and is in bed resting. She is getting better, thankfully.
I feel OK and have no Covid symptoms so far, thankfully.

I'm just asking. Not accusing. If anyone can explain?

How can Liverpool FC and their 'medical team' return false Covid tests?

So it’s you using up all the tests?? ;-) Hope the wife gets better soon. Just done my weeks isolation. Lost an NYE but gained the dreadful 1st week back off work.

Reactions: jrb
Who fucking cares? We keep winning, they don't.

Let's wait until the end of the season before proclaiming who cares.

But, you're right. If we keep on winning, it won't matter, Covid or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.