Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My partner sadly has Covid.

She has done 4 tests each day for the last 4 days. All were positive.
I have done 3 tests over the last 3 days. All were negative.
My partner has been coughing and is in bed resting. She is getting better, thankfully.
I feel OK and have no Covid symptoms so far, thankfully.

I'm just asking. Not accusing. If anyone can explain?

How can Liverpool FC and their 'medical team' return false Covid tests?
If they are conducting the test correctly then there is less than 1% chance of a false positive test. If there is contamination between tests (accidentally or not), then who knows.

You would EXPECT a medical professional to follow protocol unless of course...

So it’s you using up all the tests?? ;-) Hope the wife gets better soon. Just done my weeks isolation. Lost an NYE but gained the dreadful 1st week back off work.

Thanks.

I picked up a few free boxes in the Chemist last Autumn. There were loads available for free. TBH I don't they were shifting. They've been in my cupboard ever since. I always hoped we wouldn't have to use them. Which was a bit naive of me.

If they are conducting the test correctly then there is less than 1% chance of a false positive test. If there is contamination between tests (accidentally or not), then who knows.

Exactly!

Like every football club Liverpool have a professional medical team, who will make sure *they* do everything correctly.

Don't trust any of USA owned clubs. Are lpool cheating? I don't know. Some clubs have genuine covid issues. These teams deserve consideration and if that means some teams are on the fiddle so be it. Rather be last and true than 1st and cheating

Liverpool Manager.

"I don't know exactly"

So Klopp doesn't know exactly what is going in with his players. And what information Liverpool's medical team are giving him about his players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.