Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have multiple false positives as per the following report in the BMJ.

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1411/rr

This explains how and why you can have an high number of false positives.

Personally, I think Klopp is an absolute utter fùcking thundercunt in nearly all he says and does and fits in perfectly at the club he is at.

But, when reading the above it clearly states the process of COVID testing and explains how false positives do occur.

Jeez I dont post for a little while as the token Dipper on here and you all start having a go at each other.
I would like to thank @domalino & @ninjamonkey for taking over the "dipper" mantle whilst I was absent and for all their support.

Have to say I cannot see what we have gained. More fixtures, more congestion, more pressure. But then mane & salah will come back fresh from the "little tournament".

How do you know what went on?

All we KNOW is that Klop 'said' they had a load of 'false positive tests' which is statistically HIGHLY improbable if the tests are conducted correctly.
How do I know? Because I’m pretty fucking sure they’re not using multiple labs and/or companies for their regularly scheduled covid testing. It’s probably one or two people collecting samples then sending it to a lab or using an on-site PCR machine. If something in that chain is contaminated then its not all that difficult to get multiple shitty results. Use your head.

Personally, I think Klopp is an absolute utter fùcking thundercunt in nearly all he says and does and fits in perfectly at the club he is at.

But, when reading the above it clearly states the process of COVID testing and explains how false positives do occur.
I liked that just for the use of "thundercunt"

Spare a thought for the world's greatest leftback.

Having to shove 7 different swabs up his snooter whilst actually having Covid so they didn't get their arses handed to them by a very pissed off Arsenal.

How do I know? Because I’m pretty fucking sure they’re not using multiple labs and/or companies for their regularly scheduled covid testing. It’s probably one or two people collecting samples then sending it to a lab or using an on-site PCR machine. If something in that chain is contaminated then its not all that difficult to get multiple shitty results. Use your head.

Just like the data hackers, Liverpool need to sack whoever does the Covid testing. Oh, wait a minute!

We're the initial test not LFT's? In which case there is no testing lab involved.

Not surprising this outcome really, they can't admit to anything so a simple little test kit didn't stand a fuckin chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.