Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fa should be all over the cunts, postponing over 1 positive result is absolute bollocks, I am not buying the scouse varient means more they are just cheating feral scum.

Absolutely, medical staff incompetence can’t be allowed or tolerated.

The scousers and the scum can do what they want with out any real punishment.

Now if we had game called of because the fans broke into the stadium to cause havoc or hack a clubs or brick a bus or lie about Covid tests media be all over it till the powers that be did something!
Your first paragraph is spot on....and we get called paranoid.

If they've had ll false positives it just means they're still at risk of catching it nd having to postpone games so to have players out for a week or so and postpone games they didn't need to does them no favours at all.

Having that many false positives is suspect though it has to be said.

If they've had ll false positives it just means they're still at risk of catching it nd having to postpone games so to have players out for a week or so and postpone games they didn't need to does them no favours at all.

Having that many false positives is suspect though it has to be said.
Like getting poor Trent to read the entire works of Shakespeare aloud once he tested positive to to get sufficient phlegm to cover the rest of the squads swabs.

Not looking to conspiracy monger, but isn't a "false positive" covid test really, really rare (but getting a false negative is reasonably commonplace)? It'd be almost impossible to return multiple false positives at the same club, wouldn't it? Or am I missing something?

Not looking to conspiracy monger, but isn't a "false positive" covid test really, really rare (but getting a false negative is reasonably commonplace)? It'd be almost impossible to return multiple false positives at the same club, wouldn't it? Or am I missing something?
False positive rate is around 1 in 100 - even in people displaying "covid-like symptoms".

I doubt Silly Sally at Mediacity will mention it on BBC News tomorrow morning.

"We had last week a proper outbreak and it showed up that we had a lot of false positives but the rules are like they are so all these players who are false positives couldn't play.

"The only real positive came from Trent Alexander-Arnold and all the rest were false positives."

C9829-DC8-80-DA-45-AD-B85-E-71-F3-AE9288-FD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.