Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't, but it can hardly be classed as "conspiracy nonsense" when their owners have a track record of presiding over cheating in sport.
The US government has a long, detailed history of all sorts of skulduggery, but if you think the moon landing was faked you're still a conspiracy nut.

That's literally all you needed to say.

There is no evidence to back up your baseless conspiracy nonsense.

As you say it’s a forum & we aren’t judge & jury so we are allowed opinions whether they are baseless conspiracy nonsense or opinions based on our experience of a club who have continually lied & cheated.

They did hack our database, they have conspired with other clubs to get us wrongfully thrown out of the champions league. They did encourage & aid fans to attack & commit vandalism on our coach & all of these were to find unfair advantages.

So fck ‘‘em if I’m wrong I’m a nut job but I trust these twats as far as I can throw them.

As you say it’s a forum & we aren’t judge & jury so we are allowed opinions whether they are baseless conspiracy nonsense or opinions based on our experience of a club who have continually lied & cheated.

They did hack our database, they have conspired with other clubs to get us wrongfully thrown out of the champions league. They did encourage & aid fans to attack & commit vandalism on our coach & all of these were to find unfair advantages.

So fck ‘‘em if I’m wrong I’m a nut job but I trust these twats as far as I can throw them.
Exactly. Nothing wrong with saying that you think they might be up to something dodgy. Sure, I appreciate that for them to get into trouble there needs to be evidence of such (unlike all those dickhead opposition fans who can't come up with any evidence but state as fact that we cheated FFP) but we're still entitled to question it

You're engaging in a dictionary definition conspiracy theory. No evidence, more likely explanations, conspiracy by powerful groups.

That you can't see that is pathetic.
You do realise that you're going to look an even bigger twat than you already do if it turns out they've faked a load of positive tests don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.