Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who works in the frontline and has to take a lateral flow test every day, as does his wife. Neither had one positive lateral flow test between them until Friday, and they both had confirmed PCR tests the day after. Liverpool were just taking a winter break. Hope the fixture congestion catches up with them at the most critical time.

Thats quite bizarre mate. I actually worked in Winsford for 6 months last year with a team that featured several scousers of various ages. They used “lad” to the point I wanted to throw most of them out of the 2nd floor office window on a regular basis!
I’m with you 50/50, SR. Had many dealings with scousers down the years and have experienced both ‘lad’ and ‘la’ in abundance.

I'm aggressive towards nutjob conspiracy dickheads who drag the quality of the forum down by spouting off their bullshit because when you come back to 15 replies from people coming up with ever more stupid conspiracy theories ignoring all common sense it's quite aggravating.

This is the kind of stuff posters would be pissing themselves about if they saw it on RAWK, calling them cultists, and yet you can't see when you're doing it yourself.
absolutely. I do wish ALL conspiracies were put into their own sub-forum where they can talk about peds and brown envelopes or warmed up balls.. wtf it sounds ridiculous just saying it. Those people can go talk amongst themselves in their own forum/thread.

Just a thread where we can direct those people to and where mods can cut/paste their threads into.

1/3000 tests turn up as false positives, at the dippers it was 39/40 go figure that fucker out … No need, lying, cheating scumbags, why would Parry sanction an investigation :-)

The whole club is rotten to the core ….!!
0.0000000000000000000000000086% chance of 15 false positive tests if the tests are administered correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.