Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a quick glance on the BBC Scores 'n Fixtures, and down at the right is an article "What if Stevie Gerrard hadn't slipped"? Tomorrow they are running with another article "What if Eddie had saved CFC's goal?" And on Friday "What if City had scored four goals in the '55 Final?" I think i'll conjure up some more what ifs for MCFC and put it to the RDBC (Rag 'n Dipper Broadcasting Corporation) and see if they could find a spot - anywhere in the top hundred web stories.

I've just had a quick glance on the BBC Scores 'n Fixtures, and down at the right is an article "What if Stevie Gerrard hadn't slipped"? Tomorrow they are running with another article "What if Eddie had saved CFC's goal?" And on Friday "What if City had scored four goals in the '55 Final?" I think i'll conjure up some more what ifs for MCFC and put it to the RDBC (Rag 'n Dipper Broadcasting Corporation) and see if they could find a spot - anywhere in the top hundred web stories.
What if Littlewood’s had failed as a company?

They’d have lost one nil rather than 2 nil and we’d still have won the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.