Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very lucky to come out of that game with 3 points. You could say the same about us vs Everton but as the the team chasing you would expect more guile from them, they looked nervous and will probably shit themseleves if they do go top before end of season

Cunts always robbing, they’ve now nicked a humanitarian crisis and linked it to their fucking anthem. And I am sick to death of that biased spitty **** referring to Alexander Arnold as Trent
Everytime I have the misfortune to listen to that scouse twat commentating on the cult it’s like listening to an English team playing in Europe. So fucking obvious he’s willing on Liverpool

Too many sides do when they play them, esp at that ground.
amazing how they get fans back in there and suddenly the refs go back in their pocket and the opposition shit themselves at every opportunity. A year ago with honest reffing and behind closed doors everyone was beating them there.

After watching our glorious MCWFC team deservedly win the cup , i tuned in for the last 5 minutes , why does spit sound like he is having a shit when he commentates on Dipper games , he's straining every sinew to spit the first names of the Dippers players.
Trrent to Bobby to Virgil and a goal from the Egyptian King , pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.