Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the fuckers as much as the rags but they are a very effective side. They have strengthened well with Jota and Luis and for the first time I now feel their strength in depth matches ours. We badly need to get our flow and form back, we have been stuttering lately, something isn't right we look unbalanced. I only see one tough game left for them and that's us. We have the rags, Palace, Wolves, West Ham all tough fixtures and Leeds with a hostile crowd and who will be improved now Bielsa has gone. I couldn't care less about bed wetting and throwing in the towel comments but our run in looks a tough ask.

Espn:

Liverpool's Virgil van Dijk sets Premier League record for most home games unbeaten since debut​

Add that to the major trophy haul for Klopp's serial winners.

Ffs, having watched dippers last night, I am convinced west ham would score minimum twice from those chances.

Espn:

Liverpool's Virgil van Dijk sets Premier League record for most home games unbeaten since debut​

Must be running close for the title of most appearances in the Premier League with the most smackable face, too.

Omg, just seen those Wham chances on SSN this morning

How the fuck did they not score!

Wham need to issue us with an apology.

BTW, seen that Dipper berating and gesticulating to someone during the support to Ukraine whilst holding a Ukranian flag, what a fucking Wanker, classless.

Espn:

I wonder who knew who held the record previously? Or who cares? Deliberately ambiguous and probably fake figures for the hard of thinking.

Espn:

they must have broken the most records that make no fcking sense, I wonder who had this record before Virgil only I just can’t remember it being mentioned.

C*nts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.