Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its even more ironic that when you mention hysel they say it happened long time ago, water under the bridge, we've apologized and they have accepted it. The friendship binds our 2 cities and the liverpool mayor goes on holiday to turin every year bla bla bla.
So the Juventus fans have forgiven them yet the dippers still hold a grudge against a newspaper that printed an apology and changed owner and the vast majority of staff since then. I think losing a loved one's life is more a reason for holding a grudge than slandering a fanbase

4 years apart.

My issue has always been how did that incident & previous, impact decisions leading up & on the day. How many times would they have said the scousers are cunts. We know about confirmation bias & the fact that so many thought they were responsible when they weren’t was because they’d sat down & watched them riot & saw dead bodies being lifted out of the stadium.

They're now lauding themselves as the saviours of football. If it wasn't for Klopp, then we would be the same as bundesliga with bayern 10 titles in a row apparently. I'm pretty sure they've only won one title in that period and united and Leicester can have as much saviour claim as them and Chelsea with their two titles in that period have twice the claim but okay.

They can see themselves as the saviours of football all they want in their sordid little wet dream, the reality is though that fans of every other club in the country are thanking city every year they prevent Liverpool from winning anything not wishing Liverpool would break the city dominance.

Do they not ask themselves if everything they preach about us is actually true why the hell does everybody that isn't a cultist want to see city win
View attachment 41186
Very very true

I think we can write the chances of them dropping points to Spurs off. Spurs have reverted to Spurs in recent weeks and look incapable of beating anyone. Newcastle away?

Up until 73 City and liverpool had won the same amount of major honours , 8. Aresnal, Newcastle, villa everton and utd all had won more. So i take it their history only started in 73 when they were still chumps
The point I was answering concerned Huddersfield, Blackpool and Preston. But I will take your point up LFC till 1973 League 8, F A Cup 1, UEFA Cup 1, I will not count the FA Cup in 1974, which I why I think you chose 1973 as a cut off point, that is 10. City, League 2, F A Cup 4, Cup Winners Cup 1,Football Lge Cup 1, 8 in total.

Steve Macmahon (sp) the latest croney to be wheeled out says “the strength and depth of the Liverpool squad is frightening”

The starting 11 is worse, especially Diaz who wouldn’t look out of place in an Adams Family remake with Dick Van

I think we can write the chances of them dropping points to Spurs off. Spurs have reverted to Spurs in recent weeks and look incapable of beating anyone. Newcastle away?
It's only really the last couple of games that Spurs' results haven't been as good.

Even then, a draw against Brentford isn't a rubbish result - Brentford had won five of their last six, including wins against West Ham and Chelsea.

It's only really the last couple of games that Spurs' results haven't been as good.

Even then, a draw against Brentford isn't a rubbish result - Brentford had won five of their last six, including wins against West Ham and Chelsea.
Brentford draw nor a rubbish result but if you watched it Spurs were abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.